Execution Quality - How the Buy Side Measures it; How the Sell Side Produces it
Increasingly, sophisticated trading tools and execution analytics are being used to deliver and measure execution quality.
Hosted by Greenwich Associates and including participation from Corvil, UBS, and Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, discuss how this new advanced analysis environment is changing the dynamics among buyers, sellers and markets.
What you will learn:
- How firms determine what constitutes a quality execution
- Methods used to assess execution quality received from brokers
- How firms iterate to improve this execution quality
- Approaches used by the sell side and liquidity providers to improve the quality of the markets they provide
- The technologies that both sides use to achieve the above